Dear School Administrator,
I would like to obtain copies of, or in the alternative, be allowed to view all curriculum material being used and/or that may be used by/at ___________________________ School this school year (2013-2014).
Specifically, please provide the following:
1. The name(s) of all curricula being used or to be used in every course subject;
2. The name(s) of all providers and/or creators of curriculum material, lesson plans, and/or aid in structuring lesson plans;
3. The name(s) of all sex education / health programs administered or offered in-school or outside of school;
4. The name(s) of all sex education / health program providers, including the name(s) of any and all organizations that administer these programs to students on or off campus, either during or after school hours, or wbho provide resources or any information for use in the teaching of these programs;
5. The name(s) of all professional development trainers and/or organizations that have provided or will soon provide professional development to teachers and/or any other school or district staff with regard to Common Core or any other training for use in the current school year, whether in the form of online courses, text and non-text resources, webinars, or through in-school or outside-of-school seminars, workshops, courses, or forums of any kind;
6. A list of all educator resources, including but not limited to text books, non-text resources such as videos and websites, and any other educational resource used by or recommended for use by teachers and/or any other school or district staff, for the purpose of teaching, professional development, lesson planning, structuring or organizing curriculum material, and/or for use in structuring or organizing teaching strategies;
7. A list of all recommended and required reading material for student use;
8. A list of all speakers, contributors, and other persons and/or organizations that visit the class or school to engage the students in any way, and/or contribute to any outside-of-school activities wherein students are engaged by those persons or organizations;
9. A list of all persons and organizations, whether an educator stakeholder or non-educator stakeholder, that partners with the school or district in any way;
10. A list of all persons and organizations, whether an educator stakeholder or non-educator stakeholder, that has access to any student data for any reason; and
11. Other than school sponsored sports such as basketball, football, etc., a list of all in-school and outside-of-school activities, involving either mandatory or voluntary student participation, including but not limited to tutoring, service learning projects, community outreach, volunteer programs, field trips, conferences, and workshops.