- U.S. History No Longer a Requirement for History Majors at George Washington University
- Today is Religious Freedom Day – How Free Are We?
- Artist Poses Nude in Streets of New York to Remember Slavery and the Violence and Racism that ‘Still Scars America’
- Brown University Erects Slave Memorial, Opens Center to Study Need for Reparations to African Americans
- District Handout for Educators: ‘Whiteness is a condition’, Constitution to Blame for Inequality, Whites Only Allow Blacks to Advance in Society When it Benefits Whites
- New Initiative Seeks to End JROTC Programs to ‘Counter the Dangerous Nature of Conservatism and Militarism in Public Schools’
- Middle School Diversity Day Speaker: ‘Gender is a lot more than what your genitalia are’
- Kindergarten ‘courage’ lesson features whites harassing blacks